What we need?
We are seeking an organized, detailed person to join our growing team. We are looking for someone to help us with our day-to-day tasks and keep us organized and on track with multiple projects.
- Creation and maintenance of various files
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars
- Manage purchase orders and track expenses
- Coordinate materials shipping to/from construction sites
- Communicating customer orders with multiple vendors
- Process and record change orders
- Track weekly stock inventory
- 2+ years in administrative role in office setting
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- A basic understanding of project management
- Experience in a client-facing position
- Works well with minimal supervision
- Decisive, can resolve or escalate problems quickly
- Basic mathematical concepts
- Occasional Saturday work, as required
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
- Strong project planning and management experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Computer savvy
- Paid holiday and vacation time
- Monday to Friday, 7:30AM to 4:30PM
If you are interested, please email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line.